Put party favors and gifts in this Graduation Cap Box for the special graduates!
1 Lid, 1 Box
Assembled Size: Approx. 4 x 4 x 3
File Format: TIFF (for photo editing program), PDF, SVG (for Cricut electronic cutter), WPC (for Pazzles Inspiration electronic cutter)
NOTE: This contains digital files only. NO physical products are included. Scroll down this page to see the instruction.
– Paper size: 11 x 8.5
– Printer setting: NO SCALING
– Paper recommendation: Medium weight cardstock
– Adhesive recommendation: Double-sided sticky tapes
Tips for SVG and WPC files:
– After cutting the files using your digital die cutter, use the tick marks to score before folding.
– Use SVG-MTC files to import into Make The Cut! program to cut with Cricut.
– – When importing, check box “Use Actual: 72 DPI”.
– Use SVG-SCAL files to import into Sure Cuts A Lot program to cut with Cricut.
– – Set SVG DPI to 90 (Inkscape)
Tip for TIFF files:
– Use clipping masks to add digital papers and elements by adding the papers/elements above the mask layer and “Create Clipping Mask”.
File name: LPH_GraduationCapBox
Score, cut and fold.
Using double-sided tape, attach the sides together.
Tip: It was easier to align from the top.
This is the finished box.
File name: LPH_GraduationCapLid
Score, cut, and fold.
Make sure to follow the folding direction (Mountain and valley folds).
Place top side down, add glue to the inside of trapezoid segments, fold and attach to the main square.
Assemble the side walls.
This is the finished lid.