An adorable Choco House Box template set. It’s so easy to assemble and you can close the lid without any adhesive.
Cardstock papers and embellishments are from Stampin’ Up!
When I showed a mock up to my son, he said it looked like a chocolate box. It was in white! I showed him the second time, and he said it looked like a house. So, I named it Choco House Box.
Assembled Size: Approx. 4 x 2.5 x 4 (large – You can put Artist Trading Cards), 3 x 2 x 3 inch (Small)
File Format: TIFF (for photo editing program), PDF, SVG (for Cricut electronic cutter)
NOTE: This contains digital files only. NO physical products are included.
Tutorial & Examples:
– Paper size: 11 x 8.5
– Printer setting: NO SCALING
– Paper recommendation: Medium weight cardstock
– Adhesive recommendation: Double-sided sticky tapes and liquid glue
Tip for SVG file:
– After cutting the file using your digital die cutter, use the tick marks to score before foding.
Tip for TIFF file:
– Use clipping masks to add digital papers and elements by adding the papers/elements above the mask layer and “Create Clipping Mask”.
Score dotted lines (Mountain & Valley folds) and cut.
Add adhesive to the glue tabs.
Make sure to crease the folds nicely using a bone folder or similar tool.
Glue the sides.
Glue the bottom. Fold the side panels in first.
Fold in the inner flap.
Fold in the outer flap.
Tuck in the sides.
To assemble a bigger box (for ATC size), you need two files.
Attach the front part to the back.
Assemble it the same way as the MINI box.