Inspired by Bok-joo-money, Korean lucky pouch.
Images: Rock Star Set from a muse studio.
Assembled Size: Approx. 4.25 x 2.25 x 3.25
File Format: TIFF (for photo editing program), PDF & SVG (for electronic cutter)
NOTE: This contains digital files only. NO physical products are included.
Tutorial & Examples:
– Paper size: 11 x 8.5
– Printer setting: NO SCALING
– Paper recommendation: Medium weight cardstock
– Adhesive recommendation: Double-sided sticky tapes and liquid glue
Tip for SVG file:
– After cutting the file using your digital die cutter, use the tick marks to score before foding.
Tip for TIFF file:
– Use clipping masks to add digital papers and elements by adding the papers/elements above the mask layer and “Create Clipping Mask”.
LUCKY POUCH ASSEMBLY
Score on dotted lines with a stylus for easier folding.
This is the cut pouch piece.
Crease on scored lines following the folding direction.
Apply glue to star tabs and assemble the pouch.
Basic pouch assembly finished!
Fold the top flap down, matching the upside down trapozoid shape.
You can use glue, magnetic snaps, or velcro dots to secure the flap.
Or, you can use ribbon to tie it around.
Reverse the top flap’s folding direction to create a different look.
Another style for Lucky Pouch template.