This mini album coordinates with Almost Square Bag Template.
PLEASE NOTE: This was released at AfterFiveDesigns.com last year. If you have bought it at A5D, please email me (littlepotatohouse at gmail dot com), and I’ll send you this updated version with cutting files.
Cardstock papers and embellishments are from Stampin’ Up!
Assembled Size: Approx. 3 x 3 x .75
File Format: TIFF (for photo editing program), PDF, SVG (for Cricut electronic cutter)
NOTE: This contains digital files only. NO physical products are included.
– Paper size: 11 x 8.5
– Printer setting: NO SCALING
– Paper recommendation: Medium weight cardstock
– Adhesive recommendation: Double-sided sticky tapes and liquid glue
Tip for SVG file:
– After cutting the file using your digital die cutter, use the tick marks to score before foding.
Tip for TIFF file:
– Use clipping masks to add digital papers and elements by adding the papers/elements above the mask layer and “Create Clipping Mask”.
BASIC ALBUM COVER ASSEMBLY
Score and cut.
Make sure to cut a slit for the tab (3rd panel).
Fold the first 2 panels (Valley fold).
Fold the next 3 panels (Mountain fold) to create the spine.
This is the finished fold.
Spine on the left, tab on the right.
Insert the tab into the slit inside the album to close.
Finished album cover.
BASIC ALBUM INSERT ASSEMBLY
Align the center of one insert on the album spine and staple.
Repeat to add more inserts.
Here is a view of the reverse side of the spine with staples.
Glue the reverse side of the 1st panel, then affix it to the inside of the album.
The album can hold up to 6 inserts.
Apply the glue generously on the inside spine.
Glue recommendation: Use glue that dries clear and remains flexible.
Attach the inserts.
Close the album cover and place the spine side down while the album dries.